Adventure Nomad

Adventure Nomad

Friday, January 23, 2015

EVEREST: Realizing The Dream 2

Please join me at the National University of Singapore Mountaineering Club on Friday 30th January 2015 at 7pm at the SRC (Sports and Recreation Club) Conference Room, where I'll be giving a talk on climbing Everest.  I'll talk about gaining the experience you need, as well as how to physically prepare your body for the challenge in the most time efficient way possible to get you to the top of the highest mountain on earth.

5 comments:

bestofnepal said...

You have quite nice blog, awesome!!! i have blog about the Nepal and trekking guide. trekking guide in Nepal helps to guide the culture, way, altitude sickness as well as introduce the Himalaya.

Collan D'silva said...

Hi Ken, I missed your talk at the SRC. Please share any video links you have of your talk.

Best Regards, Collan

Unknown said...

Hi Collan, sorry I missed your comment. Sorry, I don't have any videos of the talk. It's the same talk I gave last year, about training for mountaineering. I give these talks from time to time, and I'll post when the next one is.

Anonymous said...

Really you have nice blog, great!!! I have blog about the online dating and fun, "MyFitMatch.Singles". It focuses on providing interaction between fitness enthusiasts.

CrossFit Nomad said...

Really you have a nice blog, great!!! I have blog about the online dating and fun, "MyFitMatch.Singles". It focuses on providing interaction between fitness enthusiasts.