Adventure Nomad

Adventure Nomad

Saturday, August 30, 2008

My Workout Playlist (Aug/Sep '08)

I've been training hard... and my MP3 players have not been able to keep up. Earlier this year, I killed my iPod Shuffle. I bought 2 refurbished Creative Muvos to replace it, Each lasted about a month before my sweat from the equatorial heat killed them too. I shelled out more money for a new iPod Shuffle as it actually was quite well sealed from moisture and had the longest life to cost ratio.

Anyway, these are 10 of the songs from my playlist for the month:

Dream On, Aerosmith
The Great Escape, Boys Like Girls
Hammerhead, The Offspring
Rise Above This, Seether
Let It Die, Foo Fighters
I Melt With You, Modern English
Always Where I Need to Be, The Kooks
Don't Bother Me, The Blakes
You're Gonna Go Far, Kid, The Offspring
Re-Education (Through Labor), Rise Against

No comments: